Monday, May 18, 2009

perfect day

Well, after quite some time lurking on the outskirts of "blogville" and with some gentle nudging from the ladies from the Craft Room, I've finally got myself a Blog.

This Blog for me, will be a place to share my creative attempts with others out there who have inspired me and spurred me on. From thinking about creating again (after the blur of learning to be a stay at home mum) to actually doing it - picking up the crochet hook, pulling out the sewing machine, setting up the mosaic and leadlighting tools.

And in turn, hopefully inspire others along the way.

Yesterday was such a beautiful day, spent with my wonderful husband and our two fantastic children.

The sun was shining, there was not a cloud in the sky. What should we do? Go to the park of course!
We enjoyed the beauty of our city,
and the girls were introduced to the joys of the merry-go-round!
So, thank you for visiting my Blog, I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. woohoo you have a blog! I'll add you to the bloglist for the craft room if you aren't already

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!