Sunday, June 28, 2009

Crafty goodness



I've been feeling a little uninspired and despondent about my crafting of late, with several projects on the go and none of them going right.



BUT after a lovely day spent on the northern beaches with a group of talented and lovely crafters, getting a few more squares for my quilt done,
and after receiving this lovely gift from Sophie I do feel much better.

My swap item seemed well received and has found a new home here, where I hope a lovely little girl will grow to love her.


Thank you Craftroom (of course I mean you Corrie!)

2 comments:

  1. she has found a great home in the arms of little scout. was a hit from the moment I walked in the door! thank you again so much, once again I am amazed by your talent! -kb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Kelly, I'm so glad she went home with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!