Saturday, July 4, 2009

Feast your eyes....



Today I paid a visit to my in-laws. While this is always a pleasant experience today it was even more so. I went through my mother in-laws pattern stash and came up with these little beauties!




And there are more - but I thought I better pace myself as I'm not too quick in the old actually finishing a project stakes. I was also bestowed with some fabric - you can never have too much you know.....

I've spent much of the past two days (once again) perusing the many wonderful and inspiring blogs out there. There is a giveaway here, from this talented lady which I would really like to win - third time lucky maybe? Fingers crossed xxx.
A quick thank you to all you lovely readers who commented on my last post, your kind words and encouragement have inspired me to make some of my Versatile Shopper bags to sell, hopefully in the not too distant future - so watch this space. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!