Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All wrapped up



We had a most pleasant Christmas this year, spent with family in a relaxed and casual way - just the way I like it.

We have a bit of a tradition going where I film the present opening so as to allow Mr Little Sweetpeas, who has had to work four out of the last five Christmas' (that's shift work for you) to re-live the experience after the fact.  Anyway, as a result I didn't get too many photo's of our Christmas day.

Here are afew I did get........





I didn't hesitate to snap one of these great tea towels up for myself when Myrtle & Eunice put afew up for grabs.  The lovely brown paper package arrived on my doorstep on Christmas Eve, so I popped it under the tree.  I love it, thanks heaps Tania!

.

Here's Miss B wearing her new lucky lulu dress.  Both Miss A and Miss B loved the handmade clothes they received and insisted on wearing them straight away, they are learning so well........

.


And here they are on Boxing Day, getting stuck into the sewing cards from Snailblazer

Oh the make their mama soooo proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm off now to peruse my sewing books for some birthday gift inspiration - it's my mum's birthday on New Year's Day. 

Speaking of which, here's hoping for a happy, safe and prosperous 2010 for you and yours xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

1 comment:

  1. What great photos!! I took no photos, not a single one, can you believe it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!