Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The weekend that was


I finished crocheting a scarf I've been working on


and for the first time ever, blocked it as per The Happy Hooker.

Whoa!!!!!!!  What a difference a bit of water makes.
I'll post better pictures and more details after this gift has made it's way to it's new owner. 



Proof
a)I live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world
b) I wear the things I make (my dress), as do Miss A (the hat) and Miss B (the skirt). 

I do feel really chuffed every time I use something, clothing or otherwise, I've made with my very own hands.............


and finally, new loves. 

If you can see past the little beauty posing for the camera, behind her is my new overlocker (love) and on the ironing board my March one per month project - the Summer Blouse (love, love, love) from Weekend Sewing.  Just scraped in with this one.  Couldn't get a decent photo today what with the rain and everything.  I'll post about it tommorrow.

Till then...................................xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!