Thursday, February 23, 2012

down at the oppy


I don't venture into my local oppy's very often. 
 Don't get me wrong, I Love op shopping. 
What I don't love is the watery/itchy eyes, sneezing, snuffly nose (read dust allergy) I get everytime I set foot inside.

Anyways, being the lady of leisure (HA!) that I am now that my two kiddies are at school, I went for a little sticky beak recently and came home with these gems.

1950's Butterick 8058 - in my size!

McCall's 9233 - 1968 junior petite dress, size 7. 
Thought this could be a lovely Communion dress for Aimee???

Vogue Vintage 2241, a vintage pattern re-released in the late 90's.
I don't think I'll ever have cause to make this one, but who knows............

Worth the allergic rhinitis I think!

Have you had any Op shop scores lately?

1 comment:

  1. Good score Fran! And I know what you mean about the dust - I don't think I'm allergic but still if I don't take tissues when I go to my local it's a disaster!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, you've just made my day!